Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > PIONEER SX-1000TW RECEIVER-MINT-W/SPEAKERS-150 WATTS PER CHANNEL-

PIONEER SX-1000TW RECEIVER-MINT-W/SPEAKERS-150 WATTS PER CHANNEL-

DeserTBoB

On 22 Jan 2007 07:52:38 -0800, "musicman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com<snip>

This spam, from Charlie Nudo, 160 Bear Run Dr. of Drums, PA, aka
"66fourdoor" on eBay, violates eBay's rules regarding Usenet spamming:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

It also violates Google's Terms of Service regarding spamming. Please
take a moment to forward this well documented spammer/fraudster's
spam, along with headers, to:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (be sure to include a link to their own Usenet policy,
above)
(E-Mail Removed) (main Epix account email address:
(E-Mail Removed))
(E-Mail Removed)

More information on this notorious fraudster and spammer can be found
on:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

musicman

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...Te82ZIng&hl=en

"spambot" Bob conveniently leaves out, that 2 of his OWN Ebay accounts
were banned for harassment and auction interference, and he just lost
his Google account as well- just click on his "view profile" link...

so now he continues posting, using string and glue to get his outdated
emailer chugging along...

DeserTBoB

On 23 Jan 2007 06:26:03 -0800, "musicman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"spambot" Bob <snip>

I send out ZERO spam. "Spam" as defined by commercial convention
denotes articles regarding commercial advertising sent to unwanting
recipients, or in this case, newsgroups. Instructions on how to kill
off a spammer are NOT SPAM.

> conveniently leaves out, that 2 of his OWN Ebay accounts
>were banned for harassment and auction interference, and he just lost
>his Google account as well- just click on his "view profile" link... <snip>

Through lies and distortions concocted by this poster, Charlie Nudo of
Drums, PA. He doesn't mention that he's already had THREE eBay
accounts shut down, and his current scam/spam operation, "66dourdoor",
has already been shut down numerous times already.

>so now he continues posting, using string and glue to get his outdated
>emailer chugging along... <snip>

This, from an idiot who somehow thinks that "goo goo groopz" is the
"modern" way to access Usenet. He's so stupid, he can't figure out
NNTP and the clients that do them correctly.

See more at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

DeserTBoB

See subject line for all you need to know about "musicman" aka
"duty-honor-country" aka Charlie Nudo, or see:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

PIONEER SX-1000TW RECEIVER-MINT-W/SPEAKERS-150 WATTS PER CHANNEL- musicman DVD Video 0 01-22-2007 03:47 PM
385 Watts PSU $20 rebate Ciger Hardware 7 11-23-2005 06:03 AM
mrs watts m.jawatts Computer Support 0 09-13-2004 08:49 PM
Can the AC Adapter (65Watts) Harm My 40 Watts Cisco2522-Dc router ConceptZone Cisco 5 02-23-2004 11:03 PM

Advertisments