Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > more tapes i am letting go

more tapes i am letting go

breadguy

heres more tapes i am letting go
have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
if you are interested please send me your trade lists
i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics

i have

allo allo 22 tapes
roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
secret agent 2 tapes
danger man 7 tapes
burkes law 2 tapes
nash bridges 18 tapes
masquerade 6 tapes
hogans heroes 14 tapes
six million dollar man 18 tapes
hogans heroes 14 tapes
covington cross 4 tapes
the protectors 5 tapes
red cap 1 tape
no time for sergants 1 tape
total recall 2070 5 tapes
batman 60's live action 16 tapes -includes batman movie from 60's
and holy batmania
flash gorden 70's cartoons 5 tapes
disneys zorro with guy williams 3 tapes
man from uncle 9 tapes
new docter who season 2 2 tapes
defenders of the earth 7 tapes
starship troopers animated series called roughneck chronicles 8 tapes
mi5 aka spooks series 8 tapes
buck rogers 6 tapes
the protectors 6 tapes
monarch on the glen 6 tapes
dune sci fic series 2 tapes
children of dune 2 tapes
son on the beach 3 tapes
tru calling 1 and 2 seasons 6 tapes
dark angel seasons 1-2 10 tapes
voyage to the bottom of the sea---17 tapes
tremors the series 3tapes
mcmillian and wife and banachek 8 tapes
earth 2 pilot 1 tape
librian and librian 2 from tnt 2 tapes

thanks for looking
john

kilgore trout

breadguy wrote:
> heres more tapes i am letting go
> have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
> if you are interested please send me your trade lists
> i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics
>
> i have
>

> allo allo 22 tapes
> roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
> thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
> secret agent 2 tapes
> danger man 7 tapes
> burkes law 2 tapes
> nash bridges 18 tapes
> masquerade 6 tapes
> hogans heroes 14 tapes
> six million dollar man 18 tapes
> hogans heroes 14 tapes
> covington cross 4 tapes
> the protectors 5 tapes
> red cap 1 tape
> no time for sergants 1 tape
> total recall 2070 5 tapes
> batman 60's live action 16 tapes -includes batman movie from 60's
> and holy batmania
> flash gorden 70's cartoons 5 tapes
> disneys zorro with guy williams 3 tapes
> man from uncle 9 tapes
> new docter who season 2 2 tapes
> defenders of the earth 7 tapes
> starship troopers animated series called roughneck chronicles 8 tapes
> mi5 aka spooks series 8 tapes
> buck rogers 6 tapes
> the protectors 6 tapes
> monarch on the glen 6 tapes
> dune sci fic series 2 tapes
> children of dune 2 tapes
> son on the beach 3 tapes
> tru calling 1 and 2 seasons 6 tapes
> dark angel seasons 1-2 10 tapes
> voyage to the bottom of the sea---17 tapes
> tremors the series 3tapes
> mcmillian and wife and banachek 8 tapes
> earth 2 pilot 1 tape
> librian and librian 2 from tnt 2 tapes
>

> thanks for looking
> john

Im lookin for Betas, you wouldnt have any wouldja?

--
What a cruel thing is war...to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our
neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world.

breadguy

yes i do they were given to me by a friend
40 betamax tapes they all have movies on them

john