Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How to configure WPA settings with command line tools?

How to configure WPA settings with command line tools?

Martijn Schipper

Hello all,

Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.
Thanks in advance and best regards,

Martijn Schipper.

Pavel A.

This will be possible with XP SP2 and the new wireless provisioning API.
Please read in the MSDN.
You'll have to write a little program... maybe even in vbscript

"Martijn Schipper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Hello all,
>
> Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
> WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
> some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.
> Thanks in advance and best regards,
>
> Martijn Schipper.

Walter Horowitz

I'm monitoring this issue. I await release of XP SP2 and the documentation
in MSDN.

WalterH

news:(E-Mail Removed)...