Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > LG Multiformat

LG Multiformat

Alpha

LG changed its tune again and announced to major media a dual HD DVD and Blu
Ray player with multiple layers that will also read DVD. It is supposed to
out this spring.

$1,199.00 US

Impmon

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 23:24:30 -0800, "Alpha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>LG changed its tune again and announced to major media a dual HD DVD and Blu
>Ray player with multiple layers that will also read DVD. It is supposed to
>out this spring.
>
>$1,199.00 US

Damn for that price it better damn well be able to play audio CD as
well!

Hell I want one that can also do laserdisc and CED.