Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Video not playing when I use my DVD player

Video not playing when I use my DVD player

Kris

I have a unique problem. I had a cyberhome 300 dvd player which had
been working great for 6-9 months. Then suddenly video gave out on me
(though the audio worked fine).

I then got my very old philips dvd player which was in garage and it
was working fine (this worked for a week) and suddenly boom one day
video is not working though audio is fine.

I am using mitsubhishi 56" inch tv. bought in 1999 and i was connecting
my dvd player to the audio/video components in front of the tv. I have
a regulard dvd player connected to the receiver and have had no
problems with it?

What do you think is the problem with my current set? Is it TV or DVD?