Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Netflix FYI

Netflix FYI

lorincantrell@yahoo.com

For those of you belonging to Netflix currently, the USPS is shut down
on Jan 2nd so that postal workers may mourn President Ford. No
deliveries on that day.

-beaumon

Irulan

Yes, dammit. Cuts my turn-around day by one.
Good thing I can turn in my Blockbuster rentals into the store for new
ones on Tuesday.

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> For those of you belonging to Netflix currently, the USPS is shut down
> on Jan 2nd so that postal workers may mourn President Ford. No
> deliveries on that day.
>
> -beaumon

Yes, dammit. Cuts my turn-around day by one.

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Bill's News

@yahoo.com wrote:
> For those of you belonging to Netflix currently, the USPS is
> shut down
> on Jan 2nd so that postal workers may mourn President Ford.
> No
> deliveries on that day.
>
> -beaumon

Yes, the only president never elected gets a taxpayer supported
holiday from the president with the most vacation days from
office;-0)

No school holiday for Andrew Jackson, a notoriously bad speller
(and I don't mean mystic); nor U.S. Grant, the drinking man's
president; nor Teddy, who along with Washington and Lincoln
(once celebrated by holidays of their own but now relegated to
"presidents day") shares Rushmore's carvings with Tom, the
author of note in this nation who may have been the first dirty
republican politician? We got no holiday for Kennedy's birth
nor assassination. What, may I ask, did Gerry do beside pardon
Dick?