Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Playing HD-DVD discs on Windows XP?

Playing HD-DVD discs on Windows XP?

JoeBloe

On 2 Jan 2007 00:19:49 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Colin McFadyen)
Gave us:

>Why killfile? Reading your unmedicated rants is very entertaining and
>almost always good for a few laughs.
>
>Keep it up Joe, or Roy, or whatever you call yourself.

You're a ****ing retard. You have no way of knowing whether I am
"unmedicated" or not. (yes I know about the word's use in reference to
sociology as well, so **** off).

I am a damned sight better than some interloping twit like you that
doesn't even have the balls to actually participate.

Colin McFadyen

In <(E-Mail Removed)> JoeBloe <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>On 2 Jan 2007 00:19:49 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Colin McFadyen)
>Gave us:

>>Why killfile? Reading your unmedicated rants is very entertaining and
>>almost always good for a few laughs.
>>
>>Keep it up Joe, or Roy, or whatever you call yourself.

> You're a ****ing retard. You have no way of knowing whether I am
>"unmedicated" or not. (yes I know about the word's use in reference to
>sociology as well, so **** off).

> I am a damned sight better than some interloping twit like you that
>doesn't even have the balls to actually participate.

Unlike some who do not have the balls to use a real name and
have to change Usenet names and ISPs everey few months, eh?

Keep posting and the world will keep laughing.