Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > tapes i am letting go

tapes i am letting go

breadguy

hey here is my list of tapes i have converted to dvd and no longer need

if interested please send me your trading list
i am interested in alittle of everything
will take dvds vcds vhs tapes comic books in trade
interested in all types of tv shows including britcoms,animes,
cartoons,bloopers
comedy, drama, crime . sci fic,and others

my list for trade

tru calling 6 tapes
dark angel 10 tapes
burkes law 2 tapes
nash bridges 18 tapes
6 million dollar man 21 tapes
allo allo 24 tapes
defenders of the earth cartoon series 7 tapes
man from uncle 9 tapes
hogans heroes 16 tapes
threat matrix 3 tapes
flash gorden cartoon 70's 6 tapes
mist of avalon 1
danger man 60's show 7 tapes
secret agent 2 tapes
sherlock holmes series starring jeremy brett 7 tapes
covington cross 4 tapes
the protectors starred robert vaughn 5 tapes
school house rock cartoon 3 tapes
roswell conspiracies cartoon series 7 tapes
mi 5 aka spooks 8 tapes
the saint- roger moore as the saint 7 tapes
new docter who season 2--2 tapes
monarch on the glen 6 tapes

more to come later

thanks john