Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Panasonic dvd unlocking codes

Panasonic dvd unlocking codes

David

Hi

I have a panasonic dvd DMR-EX75EB, that I need an unlocking code for.
Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks

Jonathan Brisby

As you may or may not know you can't unlock Panasonic DVD players with
a normal remote.

As you may know for some time chipped remotes are available for many
Panasonic DVD players to make them region free. These can be rented
from websites, mostly based in the UK. The codes these remotes send
are a good kept secret. However now that the firmware is dissambled
these codes where found.

The IR code to make the S49/S295, the S52/S42 and probally many other
S-series Panasonic players region free is:

0082 0015 0089 0004 00F2 0033 0017 0010 0091 0013

If I am not mistaken you can enter these codes with a PocketPC using
TV Remote Controller and making a CCF file with these codes. Or use a
Palm with Omniremote. Make sure no disc in the player when entering
this code.

Please keep in mind that (as far as I know) Panasonic players will
only allow you to play all the region coded discs but do NOT output a
NTSC signal from a PAL DVD. So if you were to view a PAL DVD you will
need a screen that will support it. Me perosnally, I just run mine off
my laptop and then out to my TV.

On 26 Dec 2006 12:18:27 -0800, "David"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have a panasonic dvd DMR-EX75EB, that I need an unlocking code for.
>Can anyone help me please ?
>
>Thanks

David

Thank you Jonathan I appreciate your help.

Regards
David

Jonathan Brisby wrote:
> As you may or may not know you can't unlock Panasonic DVD players with
> a normal remote.
>
> As you may know for some time chipped remotes are available for many
> Panasonic DVD players to make them region free. These can be rented
> from websites, mostly based in the UK. The codes these remotes send
> are a good kept secret. However now that the firmware is dissambled
> these codes where found.
>
> The IR code to make the S49/S295, the S52/S42 and probally many other
> S-series Panasonic players region free is:
>
> 0082 0015 0089 0004 00F2 0033 0017 0010 0091 0013
>
> If I am not mistaken you can enter these codes with a PocketPC using
> TV Remote Controller and making a CCF file with these codes. Or use a
> Palm with Omniremote. Make sure no disc in the player when entering
> this code.
>
> Please keep in mind that (as far as I know) Panasonic players will
> only allow you to play all the region coded discs but do NOT output a
> NTSC signal from a PAL DVD. So if you were to view a PAL DVD you will
> need a screen that will support it. Me perosnally, I just run mine off
> my laptop and then out to my TV.
>

> On 26 Dec 2006 12:18:27 -0800, "David"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I have a panasonic dvd DMR-EX75EB, that I need an unlocking code for.
> >Can anyone help me please ?
> >
> >Thanks

Jonathan Brisby

No problem.