Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Recommended Digitial Video Recorder?

Recommended Digitial Video Recorder?

Brian Huether

I am looking for a DVR that I can use to make instructional guitar DVDs. I
am wondering if there are any for less than $1000 that can be used to
achieve very good results for this purpose.

thanks,

brian

Brian Huether

Actually I meant digital video camera...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Digitial TV Starlover Computer Support 2 10-30-2004 03:08 AM
Please help m with digitial video tape PWCFRAZIER Digital Photography 3 02-17-2004 06:52 AM
Canoscan FS 2710 vs prosumer digitial? denton Digital Photography 0 12-16-2003 04:50 PM
Re: the picture from the digitial camera VS. the captured picturefrom the digital video? Andrew McDonald Digital Photography 2 07-31-2003 07:39 PM

Advertisments