Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Please help for piece of music on the Title Menu of OVER THERE TV series on DVD

Please help for piece of music on the Title Menu of OVER THERE TV series on DVD

Mikey

I'm really after the name of the tune that plays for a few secconds on the
title menu of Over There, TV series on DVD.

I know the tune also plays somwhere in the film too.

If this is off topic, is there another group I could post this request to?

Thanks

Mike