Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Program to convert mpeg2 to .wmv?

Program to convert mpeg2 to .wmv?

Neck & Red

I've got a few mpeg2 files that I want to convert to .wmv format, is there a
free program that can do this? I've just got a few files I need to do then
I'll probably never need it again so I don't really want to buy something.
Thanks!

Robert J. Simoneau

To a search from MediaCoder, it is free.

"Neck & Red" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2RKih.2596$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I've got a few mpeg2 files that I want to convert to .wmv format, is there
> a free program that can do this? I've just got a few files I need to do
> then I'll probably never need it again so I don't really want to buy
> something. Thanks!

Neck & Red

news:2hSih.14212$(E-Mail Removed)...