Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Vpn tunnel to 3000 concentrator

Vpn tunnel to 3000 concentrator

rarnold@seidlercos.com

Im tring to setup a cisco 1841 with site to site vpn access to a cisco
3000 concentrator. not sure what I need to do to get it to work
properly so far I've created the tunnel and all the crypto information
on the local router, and configured a site to site connection on the
concentrator. but for some reason the VPN wont comeup! any ideas or
have insight.

thanks

X--Eliminator

you need to post your config(s) in order for someone to give you an
intelligent answer.