Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Convert piece of avi to Mp3?

Convert piece of avi to Mp3?

gregfarr

I found this great tune, in the Tooth Fairy film but can't find it
anywhere in a d/l so I cut the avi film down just the filmed, but I
still have the pictures and 20 meg of file, and can't email it or play
it on my MP3 player. I found one so called converter but all it really
does is change it to mpg 2 or similar, and don't work for me. Does
anyone have any help to offer?
PS, the tune is The Sun's Gonna Shine Again.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

Kimba W. Lion