Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Free 1 Month Blockbuster Online Movie Rental

Free 1 Month Blockbuster Online Movie Rental

ellen1620@gmail.com

BLOCKBUSTER Total Access Free One Month Online Rental:
Promo Code 1230ta Expire 3/31/2007
https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/r...omoCode=1230ta

GREG NIEMI

Blockbuster only sends 1 movie at a time, netflix 3
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> BLOCKBUSTER Total Access Free One Month Online Rental:
> Promo Code 1230ta Expire 3/31/2007
> https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/r...omoCode=1230ta

ellen

GREG NIEMI wrote:
> Blockbuster only sends 1 movie at a time, netflix 3
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > BLOCKBUSTER Total Access Free One Month Online Rental:
> > Promo Code 1230ta Expire 3/31/2007
> > https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/r...omoCode=1230ta

Blockbuster sends 3 movies at at time.
These movies can be exchanges 3 new movies in store.
Store will free online queue immediately for sending out next 3 movies.
Everey month has one free in-store coupon for game or movie rental.

This Blockbuster Total Access program is same price compare to netflix.

Blockbuster Online is good deal.

GREG NIEMI

No, I have 8 movies on Q, they send it to me 1 movie at a time, the they
tell you to bring back to a store, yet the envelope tells you they don't
want to bring back store, netflix is far the better program, better
selection, same price and honest
"ellen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> GREG NIEMI wrote:
>> Blockbuster only sends 1 movie at a time, netflix 3
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> > BLOCKBUSTER Total Access Free One Month Online Rental:
>> > Promo Code 1230ta Expire 3/31/2007
>> > https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/r...omoCode=1230ta
>> >

> Blockbuster sends 3 movies at at time.
> These movies can be exchanges 3 new movies in store.
> Store will free online queue immediately for sending out next 3 movies.
> Everey month has one free in-store coupon for game or movie rental.
>
> This Blockbuster Total Access program is same price compare to netflix.
>
> Blockbuster Online is good deal.

funkifized

GREG NIEMI wrote:
> No, I have 8 movies on Q, they send it to me 1 movie at a time, the they
> tell you to bring back to a store, yet the envelope tells you they don't
> want to bring back store, netflix is far the better program, better
> selection, same price and honest

I agree, I like Netflix better, as well. However, I've been taking
advantage of the Blockbuster deal. I get three movies at a time, and
when I bring them back to the store, I get a free rental, along with
putting the next movie in the queue into the mail immediately. I put a
ton of movies in the queue, although I don't see me making it through
all of them. I'll cancel before the month is up, though. I like Netflix
better. If I wanted to go to the store, I wouldn't bother with the
online thing. Netflix has a better selection, too.

Steve Harclerode

My experience so far has been that when I take a movie back to Blockbuster,
it takes 2 or 3 days for them to have another movie on its way back to me.
But if I mail a movie back, another movie is mailed to me on the following
day (I live 5 miles from the distribution center).

My 2 cents, I'm willing to believe that others are having a better
experience.

- Steve

"funkifized" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> GREG NIEMI wrote:
>> No, I have 8 movies on Q, they send it to me 1 movie at a time, the they
>> tell you to bring back to a store, yet the envelope tells you they don't
>> want to bring back store, netflix is far the better program, better
>> selection, same price and honest

> I agree, I like Netflix better, as well. However, I've been taking
> advantage of the Blockbuster deal. I get three movies at a time, and
> when I bring them back to the store, I get a free rental, along with
> putting the next movie in the queue into the mail immediately. I put a
> ton of movies in the queue, although I don't see me making it through
> all of them. I'll cancel before the month is up, though. I like Netflix
> better. If I wanted to go to the store, I wouldn't bother with the
> online thing. Netflix has a better selection, too.

TH

GREG NIEMI wrote:
> No, I have 8 movies on Q, they send it to me 1 movie at a time, the they
> tell you to bring back to a store, yet the envelope tells you they don't
> want to bring back store, netflix is far the better program, better
> selection, same price and honest

You made a mistake in your post, I think you missed it. You said
"netflix is honest." Not remotely.

Alan Smithee

"GREG NIEMI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:TO2ih.28607$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No, I have 8 movies on Q, they send it to me 1 movie at a time, the they
> tell you to bring back to a store, yet the envelope tells you they don't
> want to bring back store, netflix is far the better program, better
> selection, same price and honest

1) The only way you'd be getting sent one movie at time would be if the
movies in your queue aren't listed as "available".

2) Unless the movie was shipped prior to the "Total Access" program
starting, the envelope DOES tell you that you can take your movie into a
Blockbuster... the sleeve you put the DVD in may state otherwise.

3) When is "throttling" honest?!

Alan Smithee

GREG NIEMI

hi, all movies where listed as available
news:nspjh.17757$(E-Mail Removed). net...