Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > one month free dvd rental from Blockbuster online or store

one month free dvd rental from Blockbuster online or store

Catherine

Happy Holiday everyone.

I got a gift code from a friend in Blockbuster for one month of free
rental from Blockbuster. I don't have to pay for shipping and handling
fee or any hidden charge, it is much cheaper than paying in the store
for rentals, specailly during holiday season after waiting in a long
line there.

Here is how it works:

- Go to http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily

- Enter promo code: 1662ta

- Add any movies you like in your queue, it will send your selected
movies through postal. After watching the movies, either send it back
in prepaid mailer or return it to your closest Blockbuster store, you
will get your next selected movies by mail again.

- If you return the movie to store, you can get an extra free movie
from store for every movie you return, then you can enjoy both free
rental from online and store.

The promotion ends by the end of this year.

After free trial you can choose different monthly plans, the cheapest
one is $5.99. During the free trial, even they ask your credit card,
they won't charge a dime. There is no long term contract, you can
cancel any time you want.

In the last 30 days I have watched about 30 movies. The tip is to take
DVD to the store and return them and get an extra free movie - even a
new release movie or game from store. After free trial, I can pay a
fixed monthly price (either $17.99 for 3 at a time, or $9.99 for 1 at a
time) and I have unlimited movies. Its a pretty cool deal. Give it a
try, it's free for the first month. Just cancel it if you don't want to
continue before your trial ends. Cancellation is pretty easy online and
no question asked.

GREG NIEMI

This is not a gift code, you get the free month by applying
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...