Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD Ripping

DVD Ripping

Emil Horowitz

Hi,

I am preparing a PowerPoint presentation to visualize a speech about
communication techniques. To underline several issues I would like to use
short clips form popular movies (30 secounds to 2 minutes). Is there any way
to rip them from commercial DVDs?

Thank you,
Emil

AZ Nomad

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:50:54 +0100, Emil Horowitz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,

>I am preparing a PowerPoint presentation to visualize a speech about
>communication techniques. To underline several issues I would like to use
>short clips form popular movies (30 secounds to 2 minutes). Is there any way
>to rip them from commercial DVDs?

yes

Gilgamesh

"Emil Horowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am preparing a PowerPoint presentation to visualize a speech about
> communication techniques. To underline several issues I would like to use
> short clips form popular movies (30 secounds to 2 minutes). Is there any
> way
> to rip them from commercial DVDs?

It would seem that you are doing your presentation for a commercial purpose
and even though you are using a clip and not selling copies you may be
opening yourself to copyright issues.
You should check this out first.

> Thank you,
> Emil

JoeBloe

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:50:54 +0100, "Emil Horowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
us:

>Hi,

Wrong group. There are rip it specific groups. Go there. This is
NOT a rip it group.

Now, **** off, or I'll rip ya a new one.

Citizen Bob

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 15:30:23 -0800, JoeBloe
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Wrong group. There are rip it specific groups. Go there. This is
>NOT a rip it group.

> Now, **** off, or I'll rip ya a new one.

FOAD, leftist pervert.

The OP has every right to ask any question about video dvd he wants.

The OP can use DVD Decrypter to bypass the copy protection and then
use VideoReDo to break the VOBs into mpg clips. Or he can use AnyDVD
or DVD43 in background to defeat copy protection and rip straight into
VRD or just copy the files to hard disk and go from there.

--

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a
few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving,

HealthBob

Read a step by step guide for this task at
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/a...V-RM-video.htm
Emil Horowitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am preparing a PowerPoint presentation to visualize a speech about
> communication techniques. To underline several issues I would like to use
> short clips form popular movies (30 secounds to 2 minutes). Is there any way
> to rip them from commercial DVDs?
>
> Thank you,
> Emil

JoeBloe

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:04:36 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Citizen Bob) Gave us:

**** you, putrid **** pile.

>The OP has every right to ask any question about video dvd he wants.

I NEVER SAID A DAMNED THING ABOUT RIGHTS. THIS IS USENET. THAT'S
WHY EVER RETARDS LIKE YOU GET TO POST. I WAS MERELY TELLING THE
RETARDED **** THAT HE DIDN'T SEARCH THE GROUPS LIST LONG ENOUGH.

>The OP can use DVD Decrypter to bypass the copy protection

ILLICITLY.

> and then
>use VideoReDo to break the VOBs into mpg clips.

ILLICITLY.

> Or he can use AnyDVD
>or DVD43 in background to defeat copy protection and rip straight into
>VRD

ILLICITLY.

> or just copy the files to hard disk and go from there.

ILLICITLY. YOU RETARDED ****.

THIS IS THE WRONG GROUP FOR DISCUSSION ABOUT ILLICIT ACTIVITY, YOU
RETARDED ****!

Citizen Bob

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:47:44 -0800, JoeBloe
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>THIS IS THE WRONG GROUP FOR DISCUSSION ABOUT ILLICIT ACTIVITY, YOU
>RETARDED ****!

Then you stop posting because your trolling is illicit.

--

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a
few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving,
regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
--Ronald Reagan

Alex

read guide for rip:
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/s...D9-to-DVD5.htm

read guide for remove protection:
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/s...s-from-DVD.htm

Is ripping unencrypted scratched DVD more reliable than 1:1 copying of that same DVD? Kathi DVD Video 0 07-17-2006 06:46 AM
dvd ripping serge Computer Support 2 09-05-2004 05:06 PM
Ripping DVD to format one can edit?? fitwell Computer Support 2 08-04-2004 02:48 PM
Ripping DVD to format one can edit?? fitwell Computer Support 1 08-04-2004 02:30 PM
dvd ripping Hugh Sutherland Computer Support 1 01-26-2004 01:13 AM

Advertisments