Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Blockbuster Total Access - 4 Weeks Free - Promotion Code : 1969ta

Blockbuster Total Access - 4 Weeks Free - Promotion Code : 1969ta

tinmansmart@gmail.com

Good Deal for holidays !

Works very well for me ! Excellent Delivery and In-Store Services !

Here is how is works:

1) Visit web at http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily

2) Enter this Promo code "1969ta" for 4 weeks free

3) Select your movies to your queue. The first movie will ship out that
day. After you watched the movie, you can either mail back or drop in
store for new one.

4) Please send this Promo code "1969ta" to your fiends and family.

Confirmed with Blockbuster that can be cancelled without any payment
within 4 weeks ! But I bet you will love the service and keep it.

Happy Holidays to all movie fans !

HOW TOTAL ACCESS WORKS:

SELECT MOVIES
Make your list online from over 60,000 titles.

RECEIVE BY MAIL
Free shipping. Keep your movies as long as you want.

MAIL BACK OR EXCHANGE IN-STORE
Return by mail OR exchange in-store. Either way, we ship your next
movie.

NEXT DVDS ON THE WAY
Never be without a movie.

http://females.xxxdated.com/

/ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) :
> Good Deal for holidays !

> Works very well for me ! Excellent Delivery and In-Store Services !
>
> Here is how is works:
>

> 1) Visit web at http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily
>

> 2) Enter this Promo code "1969ta" for 4 weeks free
>

> 3) Select your movies to your queue. The first movie will ship out that
> day. After you watched the movie, you can either mail back or drop in
> store for new one.
>

> 4) Please send this Promo code "1969ta" to your fiends and family.
>

> Confirmed with Blockbuster that can be cancelled without any payment
> within 4 weeks ! But I bet you will love the service and keep it.
>

> Happy Holidays to all movie fans !

> HOW TOTAL ACCESS WORKS:
>

> SELECT MOVIES
> Make your list online from over 60,000 titles.
>

> RECEIVE BY MAIL
> Free shipping. Keep your movies as long as you want.
>

> MAIL BACK OR EXCHANGE IN-STORE
> Return by mail OR exchange in-store. Either way, we ship your next
> movie.
>

> NEXT DVDS ON THE WAY
> Never be without a movie.

Cheers mate.
Here: http://bargainsuk.wordpress.com/tag/type/free-trials/ you'll find
the rest of the trials available for grabs!