Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Third part Flash memory card.

Third part Flash memory card.

AM

It is possible to install third part flash memory card for a router 3620?
Original ones seem no to be found and quite expensive at that time.

Any suggestions? I'm looking for 16-20 Mbytes size.

Alex.

Foad

cdw.com sells them, and yes they are ALOT cheaper and do work...

Hansang Bae

AM wrote:

> It is possible to install third part flash memory card for a router
> 3620? Original ones seem no to be found and quite expensive at that
> time.
>
> Any suggestions? I'm looking for 16-20 Mbytes size.

Officially speaking, it will invalidate your Smartnet (if you have one)

Unofficially, it works fine. "quite expensive" is putting it mildly.

--

hsb