Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Blockbuster Total Access - 4 Weeks Free - Promo Code : 1969ta

Blockbuster Total Access - 4 Weeks Free - Promo Code : 1969ta

softwaredeveloper

All I am saying is that I know 5 people who are currently using
Blockbuster and are very happy about the services. FYI, most of us are
previous Netflix users, and we believe Blockbuster is better than
Netflix now, better service and much more convenience.

TH wrote:
> softwaredeveloper wrote:
> > TH,
> >
> > I am using this Blockbuster service for a while, never experience your
> > problem. Actually when I ask around my friends and co-workers (5 at
> > least), no one has your problem either. And just FYI, no one has more
> > than 10 in the queue. Everyone is very happy so far.
> >
> > Seems your problem is only an accident, or ???
> >
> > Blockbuster is beating Netflix, now it is time for Blockbuster to
> > shine. Enjoy !
> >

> Wow, gee, golly, if you've asked five other people at your work, and
> they love BB, maybe I'm all turned around on the whole thing.
>
> Crimany, you wouldn't work for BB, now would you????

Citizen Bob

On 5 Dec 2006 20:09:35 -0800, "softwaredeveloper"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>All I am saying is that I know 5 people who are currently using
>Blockbuster and are very happy about the services. FYI, most of us are
>previous Netflix users, and we believe Blockbuster is better than
>Netflix now, better service and much more convenience.

Please explain why BB does not have Battestar Galactica Season 2.5
when it has been out since September according to amazon.com. NF has
had it available since its release.

--

"Yet the legislative being only a fiduciary power to act for certain
ends, there remains still in the people a supreme power to remove or

TH

softwaredeveloper wrote:
> All I am saying is that I know 5 people who are currently using
> Blockbuster and are very happy about the services. FYI, most of us are
> previous Netflix users, and we believe Blockbuster is better than
> Netflix now, better service and much more convenience.

I talked to five people who said they are not happy with BB, so there
you go.