Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Six Million Dollar Man is now officially released on DVD

Six Million Dollar Man is now officially released on DVD

UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe

I just wanted to share with all of you the wonderful news about the
release of the THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN Complete 5 season collection
101 episodes 29 DVDs " uncut and for the first
time on DVD from TVDVDPLANET.COM I have already ordered my copy Six
Million Dollar Man and other TV Series Not to mention to this group
anyway it
will be shipped in time for Christmas, which I am so excited about I
can barely wait to get it and watch it!!!

THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN cset is only available for ordering online
at
http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/act...ollar_Man.html

- A large selection of the best tv shows
- A very simple & fast shopping experience through our custom built
store.
- Very affordable prices.

Dick Sidbury

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
"UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://blah.blah...

From the website:

DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R

Chris

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:13:12 -0500, Dick Sidbury
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
> "UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> http://blah.blah...

> From the website:
>
> DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R

It's been officially released. Seasons one and two of both SMDM and
The Bionic Woman are available from the UK and Australia (at least).

Or...you could just get the pirated stuff....

Chris
--
Buckaroo Banzai - Highlander - Kolchack - Buffy - Doc Savage
and more at:

Starz_Kid

Hello Group, I'd be very wary about this set..! If it is official, why is
it on DVD-r

Sounds & looks like something that is NOT official

"Region Code: 0 (Region-Free - Plays Worldwide) "
DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R (Plays in both
PAL and NTSC DVD players)

Like I said... very wary..! What if they are on ElCheapo DVDs..!

Wary...I Am..

Starz_Kid...

"UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> I just wanted to share with all of you the wonderful news about the
> release of the THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN Complete 5 season collection
> 101 episodes 29 DVDs " uncut and for the first
> time on DVD from TVDVDPLANET.COM I have already ordered my copy Six
> Million Dollar Man and other TV Series Not to mention to this group
> anyway it
> will be shipped in time for Christmas, which I am so excited about I
> can barely wait to get it and watch it!!!
>
> THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN cset is only available for ordering online
> at
> http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/act...ollar_Man.html
>
> - A large selection of the best tv shows
> - A very simple & fast shopping experience through our custom built
> store.
> - Very affordable prices.

Derek Janssen

Starz_Kid wrote:

> Hello Group, I'd be very wary about this set..! If it is official, why is
> it on DVD-r
>
> Sounds & looks like something that is NOT official
>
> "Region Code: 0 (Region-Free - Plays Worldwide) "
> DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R (Plays in both
> PAL and NTSC DVD players)
>

> Like I said... very wary..! What if they are on ElCheapo DVDs..!

(Gosh...Or, more to the point, what if they're ILLEGAL??)

Derek Janssen (<knocks on forehead> DVD-R?...Anybody home, McFly??)

jayembee

"UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I just wanted to share with all of you the wonderful news about
> the release of the THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN Complete 5 season
> collection 101 episodes 29 DVDs " uncut and for the first time
> on DVD from TVDVDPLANET.COM

And exactly how does this qualify it as "officially released"?

-- jayembee