Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > 1 month free trial to blockbuster online

1 month free trial to blockbuster online

alicedeejay@gmail.com

i was just at my local blockbuster and they were giving out flyers for
a free month. the promo code is 39326, but the code will only work for
the next month or two because because they are going back to 2 weeks
free trial. i just signed up for it and i should be getting my movies
shortly. the employee told me to go to blockbuster.com/total and enter
the code there.

Alan Smithee

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>i was just at my local blockbuster and they were giving out flyers for
> a free month. the promo code is 39326, but the code will only work for
> the next month or two because because they are going back to 2 weeks
> free trial. i just signed up for it and i should be getting my movies
> shortly. the employee told me to go to blockbuster.com/total and enter
> the code there.

That promo code is for your store to get credit...

For those who want to help out THEIR store [Stores get credit (money) for
each activation, which gets distributed to the employees... eventually] look
at one of your receipts and type in the five digit number at the bottom of
it {Example: if it says "12345-01-11/07/06 18:40", type in "12345"].

--
Alan Smithee

Citizen Bob

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 05:27:44 GMT, "Alan Smithee"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>i was just at my local blockbuster and they were giving out flyers for
>> a free month. the promo code is 39326, but the code will only work for
>> the next month or two because because they are going back to 2 weeks
>> free trial. i just signed up for it and i should be getting my movies
>> shortly. the employee told me to go to blockbuster.com/total and enter
>> the code there.

>That promo code is for your store to get credit...

>For those who want to help out THEIR store [Stores get credit (money) for
>each activation, which gets distributed to the employees... eventually] look
>at one of your receipts and type in the five digit number at the bottom of
>it {Example: if it says "12345-01-11/07/06 18:40", type in "12345"].

I tried "39326" but I don't see any evidence it worked in My Account.

I don't want to mess around and accidentally resubscribe if I have to
pay.

Will I get an email acknowledging a free month.

--

"First and last, it's a question of money. Those men who own the earth
make the laws to protect what they have. They fix up a sort of fence or

Alan Smithee

The offer is for new subscribers, not for those already subscribed.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...