Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > MAGNUM PI SEASON 6

MAGNUM PI SEASON 6

auldbobpeffers@aol.com

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone here happens to know if a release date
has been announced yet
for Magnum PI Season 6 on DVD, and if not, any idea of when it will
mostly likely be released?.

EGK

On 29 Oct 2006 18:41:57 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>I was just wondering if anyone here happens to know if a release date
>has been announced yet
>for Magnum PI Season 6 on DVD, and if not, any idea of when it will
>mostly likely be released?.

Season 5 was just released this month and I think season 4 was released way
back last January so I would guess at least 6 months for another box set.

"There would be a lot more civility in this world if people
didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you"
(Calvin and Hobbes)