Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HD-DVD Batman Begins Giveaway...

HD-DVD Batman Begins Giveaway...

fish.

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,

> [...]

> > > 2.) I am paying for the hosting.

> > In the hope that you can sell the domain name and indeed the site when
> > you've convinced enough people to use it.

> I don't need to sell anything. Do all people who fix up old cars and
> customize them only do so for the sake of selling them? Does someone
> buy and raise their pet dog with the intent of selling it? Do people
> raise their children so that they can turn a profit on them later? Do
> people give money to the needy so that they can make money on them?
>
> You can't even begin to guess at my motivations, and you are a fool for
> trying to without ANY facts to support your theories. You are
> projecting your own intentions and view of the world on someone else
> and expecting it to logically stick.
>
> If I wanted to sell HiDef.com believe me I could do it right this
> second quite easily.
>
> I don't need any more money. You can only buy so much stuff.
>
> > > 3.) The big companies send me stuff because I ask for it. That simple.
> > >

> > See my point above,.

> Umm...no, see my point above...
>
> > The downside is, you're offering nothing but HD frames of any old ****
> > that the corporations feed you, which you then gush over, and need to
> > post to various newsgroups in the hope that one day you'll be able to
> > recoup your losses with either ads or by selling something down the
> > track (I would imagine HD titles).
> >

> First of all, we pull our own screenshots. Rarely are they given. In
> fact, we've received screenshots from a studio only ONCE. The rest, we
> pull ourselves.
> We starting to offer more than HD frames, such as HD-DVD giveaways,
> video game giveaway, and soon there will be reviews, wider news
> coverage including sports that are broadcast in HD, etc...
>
> We aren't selling anything. We don't have to. It would have to be a
> very special case for us to decide to sell something directly. Like I
> said, there are no ADs, no fees, no secret agenda, etc. Just a cool
> place to hang if you are into Hi Def stuff. It's a shame that you are
> so conditioned that you can't accept the existence of such a thing.
> That says a lot about you.
>
> > Either that or you're absolutely stupid and enjoy being taken for a ride
> > by people who chew all your bandwitch by downloading single frames at
> > 1080p, and guve you nothing in return.
> > >

> Dude, its a hobby. Perhaps it is beyond your comprehension for someone
> to do something just for the fun, distraction, or challenge of it. I'm
> guessing that you are still a kid, who thinks he has all the answers.
> If not, I feel really bad for you, because your life must be laden with
> self created issues with the kind of thought processes going on with
> you.
>
> > Hahah decency doesn't involve you trying to flog your website, for
> > nefarious reasons.

> What nefarious reasons? You are looking for something that isn't
> there...You should probably go back to your work on the "Bush planned

Blah blah blah, and here you admit your lie:

"You can't even begin to guess at my motivations, and you are a fool for
trying to without ANY facts to support your theories."

I'm sorry, but you said before it was a hobby, and now you have
motivations, which apparenlty are so big, that I can't even guess at
them.

FFS just admit you're doing this to make money.

--
"What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

HiDef.com

What lie?

I said it was my hobby, yes. Because it is. Now what motivates me to
make this my hobby, as opposed to say... making model airplanes?? You
don't know, and shouldn't begin to guess at it.

Dude, you are trying soooo hard to make this fit into your tiny
comprehension of the world and the people in it that it is laughable...

You are plain wrong. I am telling you that you are wrong. You should
just admit it to yourself that you are mistaken in your assumptions and
then figure out why you do not have the capacity to accept something at
face value.

You must be a lonely and bitter man...

fish. wrote:
> [...]

> > If not, I feel really bad for you, because your life must be laden with
> > self created issues with the kind of thought processes going on with
> > you.
> >
> > > Hahah decency doesn't involve you trying to flog your website, for
> > > nefarious reasons.

> > What nefarious reasons? You are looking for something that isn't
> > there...You should probably go back to your work on the "Bush planned
> > the 9/11 attacks" conspiracy theory...
> >

> Blah blah blah, and here you admit your lie:
>
> "You can't even begin to guess at my motivations, and you are a fool for
> trying to without ANY facts to support your theories."
>
> I'm sorry, but you said before it was a hobby, and now you have
> motivations, which apparenlty are so big, that I can't even guess at
> them.
>
> FFS just admit you're doing this to make money.

fish.

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> What lie?
>
> I said it was my hobby, yes. Because it is. Now what motivates me to
> make this my hobby, as opposed to say... making model airplanes?? You
> don't know, and shouldn't begin to guess at it.

haha keep it up, 'I can't even begin to guess at your motivations' well
I'm giving it my best shot, in the absense of any truth from you.

> Dude, you are trying soooo hard to make this fit into your tiny
> comprehension of the world and the people in it that it is laughable...

No just you, and your hidden agenda for your site.

> You are plain wrong. I am telling you that you are wrong. You should
> just admit it to yourself that you are mistaken in your assumptions and
> then figure out why you do not have the capacity to accept something at
> face value.

Err are you really trying to tell me that I'm wrong, when the whole
POINT of my posts is that I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, now if you think you can
sway me with such astounding logic as asking me to believe you, at the
same time I clearly don't then give up now.

> You must be a lonely and bitter man...

Nope, just ****ed off at liars with domain names drumming up business on
forums, then lying about why they're doing it.

You understand that at some stage in the near future you will either
advertise, or try and sell your domain, thus proving me right, unless
you have bottomless pockets and enjoy burning money.

Feel free to argue with me on this.

--
"What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

HiDef.com

> Nope, just ****ed off at liars with domain names drumming up business on
> forums, then lying about why they're doing it.

If you are going to accuse me of being a liar, you should back it up
with proof. Otherwise what you are doing is called slander. I don't
know why you would want to do this. I've done nothing to you. I have
proven my intentions as much is conceivable possible. You can decide
not to believe me, that's fine, but my point is that you have
absolutely no foundation of evidence as a basis in your decision.

> You understand that at some stage in the near future you will either
> advertise, or try and sell your domain, thus proving me right, unless
> you have bottomless pockets and enjoy burning money.
>
> Feel free to argue with me on this.
>

> --
> "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"
>
> Bedknobs and Broomsticks

fish.

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> > Nope, just ****ed off at liars with domain names drumming up business on
> > forums, then lying about why they're doing it.

> If you are going to accuse me of being a liar, you should back it up
> with proof. Otherwise what you are doing is called slander. I don't
> know why you would want to do this. I've done nothing to you. I have
> proven my intentions as much is conceivable possible. You can decide
> not to believe me, that's fine, but my point is that you have
> absolutely no foundation of evidence as a basis in your decision.
>

> > You understand that at some stage in the near future you will either
> > advertise, or try and sell your domain, thus proving me right, unless
> > you have bottomless pockets and enjoy burning money.
> >
> > Feel free to argue with me on this.
> >

> > --
> > "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"
> >
> > Bedknobs and Broomsticks

hahaahah I'm slandering a domain name...in an usenet newsgroup. Maybe
you'll be able to sue me and recoup your losses, oh wait, you've
admitted that it's a 'hobby' and that any monies spent are part of it
being one.

That's fine

You're correct in your assumption that I have no proof, so as I just
said, I'll wait.

--
"What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

HiDef.com

> You're correct in your assumption that I have no proof, so as I just
> said, I'll wait.

I appreciate that you admit to currently being wrong, and are now
simply waiting to eventually become "right." That will be a long
wait...

Your position is kind of like saying "Michael Jackson is going to die
tomorrow" - then tomorrow comes and he doesn't die, and then you repeat
yourself, "Michael Jackson is going to die tomorrow..." So in practice,
you are consistently wrong every single time, of course until he
actually does die, and then you can say, "See I KNEW IT! I predicted
it!"

Whatever works for you I guess...

So yes, keep waiting, and hold on to your proofless belief until one
day you see something that makes you feel that you were right...

fish.

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> > You're correct in your assumption that I have no proof, so as I just
> > said, I'll wait.

I have no proof that someone will get hit if they walk blindfolded in
front of traffic, though it's inevitable they will.

> I appreciate that you admit to currently being wrong, and are now
> simply waiting to eventually become "right." That will be a long
> wait...

I appreciate your stupidity in believing you're correct, see above.

> Your position is kind of like saying "Michael Jackson is going to die
> tomorrow" - then tomorrow comes and he doesn't die, and then you repeat
> yourself, "Michael Jackson is going to die tomorrow..." So in practice,
> you are consistently wrong every single time, of course until he
> actually does die, and then you can say, "See I KNEW IT! I predicted
> it!"

Kind of but not...

> Whatever works for you I guess...

Oh there's a word, work, I wonder if you have a job, or if you intend on
generating enough income from your website to cover the cost of your
'hobby'

> So yes, keep waiting, and hold on to your proofless belief until one
> day you see something that makes you feel that you were right...

Ok, I'll do that, I was waiting for your permission and everything.

--
"What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

HiDef.com

> I appreciate your stupidity in believing you're correct, see above.

By your own admission, I am correct by default. You think I strive to
make money from my hobby. You have no proof to substantiate that. You
just pull that assumption out of your ass, because that's what YOU
would be doing. You then decide to "wait" and see if i advertise or
otherwise make money from the site eventually to prove that you are
"right" about my intentions. Since I am in complete control of whether
or not the site makes money, you will be staying "wrong" about your
assumption. It's that simple.

So actually, a person walking around blindfolded in traffic will not
inevitably get hit IF HE CONTROLS THE TRAFFIC.

> Oh there's a word, work, I wonder if you have a job, or if you intend on
> generating enough income from your website to cover the cost of your
> 'hobby'

There you go again, concerned about my personal finances. My hobby is
an expenditure, simple as that. I don't need to cover the cost of doing
something I find interesting. Just the act of doing it is its own
reward. Of course, someone like you would not know about such things...

fish.

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> > I appreciate your stupidity in believing you're correct, see above.
> > >

> By your own admission, I am correct by default. You think I strive to
> make money from my hobby. You have no proof to substantiate that. You
> just pull that assumption out of your ass, because that's what YOU
> would be doing. You then decide to "wait" and see if i advertise or
> otherwise make money from the site eventually to prove that you are
> "right" about my intentions. Since I am in complete control of whether
> or not the site makes money, you will be staying "wrong" about your
> assumption. It's that simple.

I'm just finding it hard to believe someone could be so stupid as to
**** money away, but as you keep saying I'm wrong, and I keep saying
STFU I'll wait and see.

haha stop babbling ****, idiot.

> > Oh there's a word, work, I wonder if you have a job, or if you intend on
> > generating enough income from your website to cover the cost of your
> > 'hobby'

> There you go again, concerned about my personal finances. My hobby is
> an expenditure, simple as that. I don't need to cover the cost of doing
> something I find interesting. Just the act of doing it is its own
> reward. Of course, someone like you would not know about such things...

Sure I would, it's just that you're lying. If you're so very
comfortable with the fact that I'm wrong, ignore me or killfile me.

--
"What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

HiDef.com

> haha stop babbling ****, idiot.

At this point, since you have no argument, you resort to name calling.

Classic.