Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Denon 3930CI:

Denon 3930CI:

mitech@webtv.net

I purchased the new Denon 3930 dvd player yesterday and after I hooked
it up to my a/v amp I could only get a black and white picture.I used
both the s-video and composite connections and still a b/w picture.

I attempted to reset the unit per manual and did not get a response.This
morning I contacted the dealer where I purchased this player and they
told me to return the unit so they could check it out.They gave me
Denons technical support number so I called them.

The individual instructed me to try to reset the player and I told him
there was no response.He then told me that it was probably a defective
unit and to return it to the dealer where it was purchased.Has anything
like this happened to anyone else in here?

This is about the fourth denon product that I've bought and until now,I
have never had any problems with denon equipment.Their quality control
program must be slipping.I just feel that this dvd player was broke
before I got it.Kind of makes me want to take it back and look into
buying some other brand.

I have a sony dvd player/ recorder,another sony DVP-S7000 and a toshiba
dvd player and all of them work flawlessly.Just wanted to inform all of
you about this experience.

DVD Player Recommendation: Sony ES, Yamaha, Denon, or other? Pred02 DVD Video 19 10-14-2005 02:05 AM
DENONS DVD-5910 FEATURING REALTA HQV CHIP GETS HIGHEST SCORE EVER FOR A DVD PLAYER. Allan DVD Video 1 02-17-2005 05:53 PM
Denon 1910 vs. 2910 MarkG DVD Video 2 11-03-2004 02:19 AM
NEW DENON 1600 For sale Skc143 DVD Video 0 01-19-2004 11:22 PM
Denon AVR 5803 Setup Question Joseph Atsmon DVD Video 2 11-03-2003 07:38 AM

Advertisments