Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > FA: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

FA: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

[snip]

> Ivor, I applaud your efforts but you are ****ing into the
> wind old son.

My choice. Your choice to comment on my efforts or not.

Ivor

clavox@btinternet.com

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:10:45 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>[snip]
>
>> Ivor, I applaud your efforts but you are ****ing into the
>> wind old son.

>My choice. Your choice to comment on my efforts or not.

Well I suppose if you want to keep going on about something that you
cannot DO ANYTHING ABOUT and about something YOU HAVE NO
CONTROL OF WHATSOEVER and about something YOU HAVE NO
HOPE OF EVER STOPPING be our guest .
Don't get me wrong Ivor I agree with what you say entirely but why
waste time on something that you have not got a cat in hell's chance
of ever stopping .

keymaster

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:47:29 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>"keymaster" <roy@roy-macdonald*remove*.co.uk> wrote in
>>message news:45e48694$0$32030$(E-Mail Removed)
>>> Hi
>>> I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on ebay.
>>> Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say, stable and
>>> quality. My Snom 190 does everything other phones do and
>>> more.

>>Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.
>>
>>Ivor

I apologise, wont do again

> Give it a rest Ivor this is a guy trying to give subscribers of this
> group a chance to buy a very good wyfi phone UT starcom (don't know
> about the Snom) at a very good price .
> I wonder what you would say if SIPGATE decided to advertise some of
> their products here I suppose you would very conveniently not see the
> add .

thanks, I love the SNOM, they are quality, rock solid with stable and
versatile firmware. the Wifi although good just doesnt have the same build
quality as a snom, although apples and pears in this instance.
thanks
Roy

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:10:45 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > > Ivor, I applaud your efforts but you are ****ing into
> > > the wind old son.

> > My choice. Your choice to comment on my efforts or not.

> Well I suppose if you want to keep going on about
> something that you cannot DO ANYTHING ABOUT and about
> something YOU HAVE NO
> CONTROL OF WHATSOEVER and about something YOU HAVE NO
> HOPE OF EVER STOPPING be our guest .
> Don't get me wrong Ivor I agree with what you say
> entirely but why waste time on something that you have
> not got a cat in hell's chance of ever stopping .

My choice. I just wish you would choose not to comment on anything and
everything I say, but I am probably ****ing in the wind on that as well.

Ivor

clavox@btinternet.com

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 01:16:01 -0000, "keymaster"
<roy@roy-macdonald*remove*.co.uk> wrote:

>thanks, I love the SNOM, they are quality, rock solid with stable and
>versatile firmware.

I suppose they are ok if you do not mind being fixed to a wired phone
personally the UT starcom is about the best phone I have ever owned
due to its versatility hell I have just used mine in our city.

I could just be in touch with you tomorrow night depends what happens
between now and then )) .

Tim

> I suppose they are ok if you do not mind being fixed to a wired phone
> personally the UT starcom is about the best phone I have ever owned
> due to its versatility hell I have just used mine in our city.

Would you like to buy a box full ?

Tim

J Clavox

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:41:05 +0000, Tim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> I suppose they are ok if you do not mind being fixed to a wired phone
>> personally the UT starcom is about the best phone I have ever owned
>> due to its versatility hell I have just used mine in our city.

>Would you like to buy a box full ?

No but I am in the market for another probably drive over to Provu
where I got the first from later in the week sooner buy new than of
Ebay .