Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voip wifi phone recommendation needed

voip wifi phone recommendation needed

alamgir alamgir is offline
Junior Member

Gentlemen, I also had the f1000 and have tried the utstarcom f3000 which in my opinion is alot better. Try www.cxvoipshop.com for VoIP phones and accessories or www.connexin.co.uk for a voIP service.

I recently bought a the siemens C460 Dual mode DECT phone package and got 2 handsets with the base unit delivered the very next day!

The phones work great and were easy to set up. My sister recently bought a cheaper device its a phone adapter that adds an internet line onto your existing service with BT etc it was only 34.99 and now we talk for free! Using connexin.

Well hope that helped!