Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > GROUND BREAKING NEW VOIP SERVICE---choose from over 2 million UK numbers!

GROUND BREAKING NEW VOIP SERVICE---choose from over 2 million UK numbers!

fa103

On Feb 28, 9:48 pm, "JCH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 7:51 am, "fa103" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 22, 1:57 pm, "JCH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > You say that there is a choice of 2 Million numbers. Does that mean
> > > that if I request a number a little further up the list of numbers for
> > > a particular area code youy will be able to release it?

> > JCH,

> > I hope you are happy with the number we released for you as per your
> > request.

> Yes it's great. Thank's for the prompt service.
>
> John.

Glad you are happy with it.

Regards,

Harry Stottle

"fa103" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> On Feb 28, 9:48 pm, "JCH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> > JCH,

>> > I hope you are happy with the number we released for you as per
>> > your
>> > request.

>> Yes it's great. Thank's for the prompt service.
>>
>> John.

> Glad you are happy with it.

And I suppose the next message is going to be:-

Thanks for saying "Glad you are happy with it"

You are fooling nobody except yourself.

Herman the German

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:03:48 GMT, "Harry Stottle"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>And I suppose the next message is going to be:-
>
>Thanks for saying "Glad you are happy with it"
>
>You are fooling nobody except yourself.

Indeed. All he has done is alienate a number of potential customers.

His loss, I guess.

fa103

On Mar 2, 4:51 pm, Herman the German <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:03:48 GMT, "Harry Stottle"
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >And I suppose the next message is going to be:-

> >Thanks for saying "Glad you are happy with it"

> >You are fooling nobody except yourself.

> Indeed. All he has done is alienate a number of potential customers.
>
> His loss, I guess.

Hi Alienate a group of customers? How have i managed that.. honestly
with all sincerity i would love you all to be part of the connexin
team. I would really value any feedback you cna give me. The aim of
this group was to be a Q&A for people enquiring about VoIP and to
improve connexin which is a young growing company.

I look forward to your replies.

MathMan

On 9 Mar 2007 11:52:48 -0800, "fa103" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I look forward to your replies.

Perhaps you missed this post from two weeks ago

On 22 Feb 2007 05:10:33 -0800, "fa103" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>> Why are connexin hiding their trading address from their customers?

>Our company Address is written
>very clearly on the governments companies house website.

Company No. 05823408, 6 Silver Street, Hull

Dutton Moore. Your accountants
(http://www.griffincharteredaccountan...uk/contact.asp)

> As well as on www.connexin.co.uk

Connexin Limited, Suite 23, 28 Old Brompton Road, Kensington

Anonymous rented mailbox
(http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/1257/5052.php)

So I ask again, why are connexin hiding their *trading* address from
their customers?

fa103

On Mar 9, 9:59 pm, MathMan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 9 Mar 2007 11:52:48 -0800, "fa103" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >I look forward to your replies.

> Perhaps you missed this post from two weeks ago
>
> On 22 Feb 2007 05:10:33 -0800, "fa103" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >> Why are connexin hiding their trading address from their customers?

> >Our company Address is written
> >very clearly on the governments companies house website.

> Company No. 05823408, 6 Silver Street, Hull
>
> Dutton Moore. Your accountants
> (http://www.griffincharteredaccountan...uk/contact.asp)
>
> > As well as onwww.connexin.co.uk

> Connexin Limited, Suite 23, 28 Old Brompton Road, Kensington
>
> Anonymous rented mailbox
> (http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/1257/5052.php)
>
> So I ask again, why are connexin hiding their *trading* address from
> their customers?

The Connexin trading address is 6 silver street hull, however you can
have a different address as a business address which is suite 23, 28
Old Brompton road, London. We use it to route our packages. We are a
telecoms provider hence dont really need a default premesis to work
from, Most of our work is done from remote locations we are never
really in one city at one time, as we are also a telecoms consultancy.

Regards,