Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Can I get a VOIP Spainish phone number?

Can I get a VOIP Spainish phone number?

Alonzo Jimenez

Hello.

I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I have rented a
house and have got broadbande ADSL.

Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider which will
give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my friends can phone to me as
most people with Telefonica in Spain have included calls to fixed
phones.

Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.

Thank you for any asistance.

Alonzo.

Cardiff IT Support Ltd

Alonzo Jimenez wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I have rented a
> house and have got broadbande ADSL.
>
> Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider which will
> give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my friends can phone to me as
> most people with Telefonica in Spain have included calls to fixed
> phones.
>
> Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.
>
> Thank you for any asistance.
>
> Alonzo.

Alonzo,

You can do this. You need a voip provider offering Spain DID/DDI's.

Many providers can do this but here is a list of some Spanish ones.

http://www.myvoipprovider.com/Direct...oIP_Providers/

--

---
Sean Browne

Paul123

telsome.es - you can get one from them for 12 and then 2 a month I think.

> Hello.
>
> I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I have rented a
> house and have got broadbande ADSL.
>
> Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider which will
> give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my friends can phone to me as
> most people with Telefonica in Spain have included calls to fixed
> phones.
>
> Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.
>
> Thank you for any asistance.
>
> Alonzo.

Ivor Jones

"Alonzo Jimenez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) idual.de
> Hello.
>
> I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I
> have rented a house and have got broadbande ADSL.
>
> Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider
> which will give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my
> friends can phone to me as most people with Telefonica in
> Spain have included calls to fixed phones.
>
> Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming
> to UK.
>
> Thank you for any asistance.
>
> Alonzo.

Are there no Spanish providers that can do this..? The systems don't care
where you are connected to the internet, so a Spanish provider's number
will work as well here as in Spain. You can then continue to use it when
you return home.

Ivor

Thomas Kenyon

Alonzo Jimenez wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I have rented a
> house and have got broadbande ADSL.
>
> Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider which will
> give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my friends can phone to me as
> most people with Telefonica in Spain have included calls to fixed
> phones.
>
> Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.
>
> Thank you for any asistance.
>
> Alonzo.

Gradwell can provide spanish DDIs for 3/month in fifteen regions, I'm
sure I've found some more in the past, but can't remember any. (altecom
springs to mind).