Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voipstunt On Fire

Reply
Thread Tools

Voipstunt On Fire

 
 
Nho Whei
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007
Apparently ...
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007
Nho Whei wrote:
> Apparently ...



Yeah, my service is down.

My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".


--
60 day free DVD rental: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/dvd
Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/mob
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rob
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:zwgBh.843$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Nho Whei wrote:
> > Apparently ...

>
>
> Yeah, my service is down.
>
> My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
> numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".


I successfully made a call to Sweden (10:22 GMT today) just a few minutes
after I noticed the announcement on their website, so maybe it's just
reduced capacity rather than killed the service.

Rob


 
Reply With Quote
 
Scope
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> Nho Whei wrote:
>> Apparently ...

>
>
> Yeah, my service is down.
>
> My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
> numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".
>
>

My voipdiscount phone is dead aswell.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Rob
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007

"Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45d59951$0$8723$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Apparently ...

> >
> >
> > Yeah, my service is down.
> >
> > My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
> > numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

>
> I successfully made a call to Sweden (10:22 GMT today) just a few minutes
> after I noticed the announcement on their website, so maybe it's just
> reduced capacity rather than killed the service.


Update.....

My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself (bloody
thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service is failing to
register.

Rob


 
Reply With Quote
 
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007
Rob wrote:
> "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:45d59951$0$8723$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> Apparently ...
>>>
>>>
>>> Yeah, my service is down.
>>>
>>> My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
>>> numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

>>
>> I successfully made a call to Sweden (10:22 GMT today) just a few
>> minutes after I noticed the announcement on their website, so maybe
>> it's just reduced capacity rather than killed the service.

>
> Update.....
>
> My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself
> (bloody thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service is
> failing to register.
>
> Rob



Register gone here on PAP2. Though not due to rebooting, just due to it
was time to re-register.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Rob
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:hshBh.868$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> >
> > Update.....
> >
> > My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself
> > (bloody thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service is
> > failing to register.
> >
> > Rob

>
>
> Register gone here on PAP2. Though not due to rebooting, just due to it
> was time to re-register.
>


I can't get to my account information either ATM.

Let's hope that information, ie calls made, billing, and credit remaining,
has not been lost.

Rob


 
Reply With Quote
 
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007
Rob wrote:
> "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:hshBh.868$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>>
>>> Update.....
>>>
>>> My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself
>>> (bloody thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service
>>> is failing to register.
>>>
>>> Rob

>>
>>
>> Register gone here on PAP2. Though not due to rebooting, just due
>> to it was time to re-register.
>>

>
> I can't get to my account information either ATM.
>
> Let's hope that information, ie calls made, billing, and credit
> remaining, has not been lost.
>
> Rob



Seems to be back up and running here, incoming number working too.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Scope
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> Seems to be back up and running here, incoming number working too.


My line is still down, but I can log on to my account now, so things
seems to be coming back up..
 
Reply With Quote
 
info@brainsys.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2007
On 16 Feb, 12:48, "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
> Let's hope that information, ie calls made, billing, and credit remaining,
> has not been lost.


Impressively the DNS & servers are spread around in the Netherlands,
Italy and London. The SIP servers appear to be at Rackspace UK .
Rackspace has a reputation for being a good rather than a cheap
hoster. That's important when things go up in flames

Stuart

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fire with fire Little Green Eyed Dragon Digital Photography 0 08-16-2006 12:15 AM
On fighting fire with fire... skip@pobox.com Python 16 08-01-2005 07:09 PM



Advertisments