Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voip number "unregistering itself"

Voip number "unregistering itself"

speckled hen

I have the BT talk number programmed into my SPA2102 but it seems to
keep unregistering itself
It does come back as registered sometimes, not sure how it does it.
But most of the time if I access the 2102 it shows that line as being
not registered

any thoughts?

Thanks

Paul

speckled hen wrote:
> I have the BT talk number programmed into my SPA2102 but it seems to
> keep unregistering itself
> It does come back as registered sometimes, not sure how it does it.
> But most of the time if I access the 2102 it shows that line as being
> not registered
>
> any thoughts?
>
> Thanks

Try changing the 'register expires' setting to a lower number, it's
measured in seconds. Try it set to 60 seconds for a while and see if it
helps.

cheers,
Paul.