Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Test facilities

Test facilities

Ton Plooy

Hi group,

I have developed some software modules that interact with various Cisco
devices using SNMP and other mechanisms. My company has a small set of 8xx,
17xx and 26xx routers with which I have been testing this software. In the
near future I would like to perform tests using different (higher end)
routers and switches as well as other IOS versions. For this reason I'm
looking into companies that provide testing labs / facilities with Cisco
devices. I haven't been able to come up with much. Does anyone know of any
test labs in Europe or the US where I can do a few days of experimenting and
testing (hooking up my software, configuring devices, generating network
traffic)? Remote access is also a possibility of course.

Thanks,

Ton

[announce] DataDirect Technologies to Present on Upcoming XQuery Update facilities at Extreme Markup Languages 2005 Conference JamesLee72@gmail.com XML 0 08-03-2005 01:48 AM
Facilities Support Assistant Netdesk MCSE 26 08-16-2004 06:40 PM
New XML facilities for VB6 David L XML 0 12-22-2003 05:48 AM
JCreator Pro 2.5 Build 8 and Debugger facilities Guy Van Rinsveld Java 0 08-03-2003 05:21 PM