Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Cost Of Credit On LowrateVoip

Cost Of Credit On LowrateVoip

R.Daneel Olivaw

Following advice asked earlier (See alternative to Skype) I am looking at
LowRateVoip
(www.lowratevoip.com)

If you add credit to your account you get free calling to certain
destinations up to 200 minutes per week.

What it does not say (or at least I have not found it!) is how much credit
you need to top up each month to enable this.

Brian

On 2007-01-22, R.Daneel Olivaw <no.spam@me> wrote:

> Following advice asked earlier (See alternative to Skype) I am looking at
> LowRateVoip
> (www.lowratevoip.com)
>
> If you add credit to your account you get free calling to certain
> destinations up to 200 minutes per week.
>
> What it does not say (or at least I have not found it!) is how much credit
> you need to top up each month to enable this.

Create an account and sign in to discover the cost of credit. 10 EUR is
the minimum you can purchase.

Brian.

alan99

It's 10 + VAT I believe...

R.Daneel Olivaw wrote:
> Following advice asked earlier (See alternative to Skype) I am looking at
> LowRateVoip
> (www.lowratevoip.com)
>
> If you add credit to your account you get free calling to certain
> destinations up to 200 minutes per week.
>
> What it does not say (or at least I have not found it!) is how much credit
> you need to top up each month to enable this.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh R.Daneel Olivaw:
> Following advice asked earlier (See alternative to Skype) I am
> looking at LowRateVoip
> (www.lowratevoip.com)
>
> If you add credit to your account you get free calling to certain
> destinations up to 200 minutes per week.
>
> What it does not say (or at least I have not found it!) is how much
> credit you need to top up each month to enable this.

Usually Ten Euro, but maybe as they only give 30 free days per top up,
the amount you need to top up is less, just a case of creating an
account at no cost and then go as far as seeing how much it asks for the
minimum to top up with.

www.voipdiscount.com have 300 mins per week, free days last for 120
days, after 120 days either top up another Ten Euro for another 120 free
days or use up any credit you have left.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

R.Daneel Olivaw

news:irbth.529$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Thus spaketh R.Daneel Olivaw:
>> Following advice asked earlier (See alternative to Skype) I am
>> looking at LowRateVoip
>> (www.lowratevoip.com)
>>
>> If you add credit to your account you get free calling to certain
>> destinations up to 200 minutes per week.
>>
>> What it does not say (or at least I have not found it!) is how much
>> credit you need to top up each month to enable this.

> Usually Ten Euro, but maybe as they only give 30 free days per top up, the
> amount you need to top up is less, just a case of creating an account at
> no cost and then go as far as seeing how much it asks for the minimum to
> top up with.
>

> www.voipdiscount.com have 300 mins per week, free days last for 120 days,
> after 120 days either top up another Ten Euro for another 120 free days or
> use up any credit you have left.

Voipdiscount looks even better than Lowratevoip - many thanx