Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > BT Broadband Talk

BT Broadband Talk

ACDeag

A friend has just had BT Broadband installed and they have been
allocated an 020 number is this new? I thought BT gave out 056 numbers
for their VOIP service.

Bob Templeman

You can now have a geographical number! I have been allocated a 01923 6xxxxx
number
Bob
"ACDeag" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A friend has just had BT Broadband installed and they have been allocated
>an 020 number is this new? I thought BT gave out 056 numbers for their VOIP
>service.

Anti Spam Bloke

"Bob Templeman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You can now have a geographical number! I have been allocated a 01923
> 6xxxxx number
> Bob
> "ACDeag" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>A friend has just had BT Broadband installed and they have been allocated
>>an 020 number is this new? I thought BT gave out 056 numbers for their
>>VOIP service.

Is it possible to swap from 056 to Geo number for existing users?

VOIP-Buster nummbers free with Talk-Talk? PavaRodney UK VOIP 4 01-01-2007 12:37 PM
Change to Talk Talk Bob B Wireless Networking 2 08-24-2006 09:19 AM
Change to talk talk Bob B Computer Support 1 08-23-2006 08:49 PM
Skype and Talk Talk Sacred UK VOIP 9 08-01-2006 08:57 PM
Unable to post to talk.origins - but talk.atheism ok Rolf Computer Support 2 04-09-2006 09:48 AM

Advertisments