Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voipfone - Call Waiting 'beep'

Voipfone - Call Waiting 'beep'

Andy Lord

Is there a way of switching off Call Waiting on Voipfone?

--

Andy

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Andy Lord:
> Is there a way of switching off Call Waiting on Voipfone?

Is this option not part of your ATA?

I find call waiting very useful, but did change the frequency of the
beep on my ATA.

Though I know some people like voicemail, where I hate it.

Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Andy Lord

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

> Thus spaketh Andy Lord:
> > Is there a way of switching off Call Waiting on Voipfone?

> Is this option not part of your ATA?

Ah, thanks. That hadn't even occured to me for some reason.

--

Andy