Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VOIP-Buster nummbers free with Talk-Talk?

VOIP-Buster nummbers free with Talk-Talk?

PavaRodney

Can someone tell me if ringing to the English numbers of Voip-Buster are
free at abbonement of Onetel (Talk-Talk)?
It concerns numbers as 056028802 **
In advance thanks for your responses

Rodney

Brian Gregory [UK]

"PavaRodney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4597cadc$0$320$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> Can someone tell me if ringing to the English numbers of Voip-Buster are
> free at abbonement of Onetel (Talk-Talk)?
> It concerns numbers as 056028802 **
> In advance thanks for your responses

abbonement??

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)
To email me remove the letter vee.

andy

Brian Gregory [UK] wrote:
> "PavaRodney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4597cadc$0$320$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> > Can someone tell me if ringing to the English numbers of Voip-Buster are
> > free at abbonement of Onetel (Talk-Talk)?
> > It concerns numbers as 056028802 **
> > In advance thanks for your responses

> abbonement??

account

I think it's a bit unlikely they will be in inclusive minute packages
from landlines, as usually only 01 and 02 numbers are specified.

But they should be. Maybe some actual customers can comment, or you or
your contacts can try a couple of short calls then check the bill

PavaRodney

"Brian Gregory [UK]" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "PavaRodney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4597cadc$0$320$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
>> Can someone tell me if ringing to the English numbers of Voip-Buster are
>> free at abbonement of Onetel (Talk-Talk)?
>> It concerns numbers as 056028802 **
>> In advance thanks for your responses

> abbonement??

My mother lives in United Kingdom and has Talk3 abbonement of TalkTalk
(Onetel).

I live in the Netherlands and possess English Voip-nummer.

It would be beautiful if she can ring me for free in the Netherlands on my
English Voip-nummer.

On the Internet site I can find nothing concerning tariffs for 0560 numbers
only concerning 087, 084 and 0845 numbers.

Rodney

Brian

On 2007-01-01, PavaRodney <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My mother lives in United Kingdom and has Talk3 abbonement of TalkTalk
> (Onetel).
>
> I live in the Netherlands and possess English Voip-nummer.
>
> It would be beautiful if she can ring me for free in the Netherlands on my
> English Voip-nummer.

I checked with TalkTalk a year ago and my recollection is that the
tariff for phoning a 056 number was 2p per minute. While TalkTalk don't
do free call18866 does (or did, as I haven't checked recently). 056
numbers are included in BT's call plans so an evening of weekend call
would cost her very little. Neither 18866 nor BT are options for her if
she has her line rental with TalkTalk.

Brian.