Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > ATA Settings

ATA Settings

rich@nospam.com

Anyone got the pap2 settings for voip.co.uk ? .
Thanks in advance I have emailed support twice this week but got no
response.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
> Anyone got the pap2 settings for voip.co.uk ? .
> Thanks in advance I have emailed support twice this week but got no
> response.

Try:

Proxy: proxy.voip.co.uk
User ID: VoIP.co.uk Username
Password: VoIP.co.uk password

Do you have all the regonal settings set up to your liking, or will you
need them too?

Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

rich@nospam.com

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:43:32 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

>Thus spaketh (E-Mail Removed):
>> Anyone got the pap2 settings for voip.co.uk ? .
>> Thanks in advance I have emailed support twice this week but got no
>> response.

>Try:
>
>Proxy: proxy.voip.co.uk
>User ID: VoIP.co.uk Username
>Password: VoIP.co.uk password
>
>Do you have all the regonal settings set up to your liking, or will you
>need them too?

Thanks for information the pap seems to work with other viop providers
so should not have problems with .co.uk it was just that I could not
find any ref to settings on the site and I had lost my original ones
which was sent to me .

Herman

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:43:32 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
> <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Thus spaketh (E-Mail Removed):
>>> Anyone got the pap2 settings for voip.co.uk ? .
>>> Thanks in advance I have emailed support twice this week but got no
>>> response.

>>Try:
>>
>>Proxy: proxy.voip.co.uk
>>User ID: VoIP.co.uk Username
>>Password: VoIP.co.uk password
>>
>>Do you have all the regonal settings set up to your liking, or will you
>>need them too?

> Thanks for information the pap seems to work with other viop providers
> so should not have problems with .co.uk it was just that I could not
> find any ref to settings on the site and I had lost my original ones
> which was sent to me .

Don't forget sip registration: registrar.voip.co.uk Not sure if this is
required on the PAP2, though or if it works with just proxy.voip.co.uk.

http://www.voip.co.uk/tech_centre.html gives most of this.