Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > OT but seasonal..!

OT but seasonal..!

Ivor Jones

Hi All,

Merry Christmas etc. to all here, hope things go ok for you all over the
festive (hic..!) season.

A little late I know, but I only just got told about this myself..!

This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
carol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fx2Go-5ObOU

She'll be over on tour in February and again in July, if anyone likes what
they see

Ivor

PS Don't drink too much, you need to leave some for me..!

Dave

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Merry Christmas etc. to all here, hope things go ok for you all over the
> festive (hic..!) season.
>
> A little late I know, but I only just got told about this myself..!
>
> This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
> carol:
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=fx2Go-5ObOU
>
> She'll be over on tour in February and again in July, if anyone likes what
> they see
>
> Ivor
>
> PS Don't drink too much, you need to leave some for me..!

She certainly has a nice voice all the best Dave B

N.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:56:04 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
>carol:

My God Ivor she ain't no Isabel Baley or Kathleen Ferrier is she
wouldn't be fit to wash the knickers of either of these two where they
still alive .
> singing a rather beautiful carol:

And making a right balls of it if you ask me I don't think you know
what a good singer OR a good VOIP provider is .

Graham

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Merry Christmas etc. to all here, hope things go ok for you all over the
> festive (hic..!) season.
>
> A little late I know, but I only just got told about this myself..!
>
> This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
> carol:
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=fx2Go-5ObOU
>
> She'll be over on tour in February and again in July, if anyone likes what
> they see

Apparently she's an emotion transducer
and rock 'n' roll signals into a megawatt zap.
Ivor, is she going to show you her tattoo?

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:56:04 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a
> > rather beautiful carol:

> My God Ivor she ain't no Isabel Baley or Kathleen

[rubbish snipped]

Ye gods Ron, I despair, I really do. Still, you aren't going to get a rise
out of me over Christmas, all the best, even to you.

Ivor

N.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:26:08 -0000, "Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Apparently she's an emotion transducer
>and rock 'n' roll signals into a megawatt zap.
>Ivor, is she going to show you her tattoo?

All the damn yanks are the same why didn't you just type total crap
and have done with it Graham))))) .

Ivor Jones

news:9Bzjh.165760$(E-Mail Removed) .uk

[snip]

> She certainly has a nice voice all the best Dave B

Thanks for that, Dave. Nice to see *someone* here appreciates talent

Ivor