Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate down or is it just me ?

Sipgate down or is it just me ?

My Sipgate phone doesn't seem to be working tonight ... is it just me ?

Roger

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qQVih.17401$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My Sipgate phone doesn't seem to be working tonight ... is it just me ?

mines ok

Ivor Jones

"Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AZWih.25804$(E-Mail Removed)
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:qQVih.17401$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > My Sipgate phone doesn't seem to be working tonight ...
> > is it just me ?

Not working in what way..? Totally dead or other problems..? Is your ATA
registering..?

> mines ok

Ok here, although I notice I sometimes don't get a ring tone calling
another SIP number using the full PSTN number. Try my clock on 1431320
(020 7043 1320) as a test if you want to.

Ivor

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:AZWih.25804$(E-Mail Removed)
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:qQVih.17401$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > My Sipgate phone doesn't seem to be working tonight ...
>> > is it just me ?

> Not working in what way..? Totally dead or other problems..? Is your ATA
> registering..?
>
>> mines ok

> Ok here, although I notice I sometimes don't get a ring tone calling
> another SIP number using the full PSTN number. Try my clock on 1431320
> (020 7043 1320) as a test if you want to.
>
> Ivor

I get a "no response from server" message on my GXP2000
and I am using "sipgate.co.uk" sip server ...

I will try again tomorrow

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
> My Sipgate phone doesn't seem to be working tonight ... is it just me
> ?

I've not had any problem today.

Still broken today ! My other account (voipfone) is working but the sipgate
account here from Alderdshot seems to be down.

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Fn7jh.4537$(E-Mail Removed)
> Still broken today ! My other account (voipfone) is
> working but the sipgate account here from Alderdshot
> seems to be down.

Ok here, just used it. Is it totally dead (i.e. no registration) or is it
merely limited access, i.e. no PSTN in/out or whatever..? Can you be more
specific..?

I've sometimes found that rebooting the router and/or ATA can help to jog
a recalcitrant piece of kit into registering, have you tried this..?

Ivor

N.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:33:32 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Fn7jh.4537$(E-Mail Removed)
>> Still broken today ! My other account (voipfone) is
>> working but the sipgate account here from Alderdshot
>> seems to be down.

>Ok here, just used it. Is it totally dead (i.e. no registration) or is it
>merely limited access, i.e. no PSTN in/out or whatever..? Can you be more
>specific..?
>
>I've sometimes found that rebooting the router and/or ATA can help to jog
>a recalcitrant piece of kit into registering, have you tried this..?
>
>Ivor

My God I am finding it really hard Ivor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok here, just used it. Is it totally dead (i.e. no registration) or is it
> merely limited access, i.e. no PSTN in/out or whatever..? Can you be more
> specific..?

I have a Grandstream GXP2000 with 2 accounts ( 1 sipgate and 1 voipfone ).
I have not changed any settings and it has been working for months.

Voipfone works fine (i.e. I can dial my mobile and it rings)
Since yesterday afternoon, the sipgate account does not work (i.e. when i
try to call my mobile, I get a "NO RESPONSE - There was no response received
from the server" message) (and when I try to ring my PTSN number from the
mobile, I have a voice saying "The person you are calling is not available")

> I've sometimes found that rebooting the router and/or ATA can help to jog
> a recalcitrant piece of kit into registering, have you tried this..?

Yes, without success

Another thing is that the phone doesn't show the time / date as it used to.

When looking at sipgate website, the phone is offline and the screen says :

Device status (Laxxxxx Pexxxxx: 275xxxx)

Here is an overview of all SIP devices with your SIP-ID which are
currently* connected to the sipgate server.
Please click on a device to display a link for your homepage.

Device type Expire IP SIP-ID

23.12.2006 00:00h

Just want a simple setup for a sipgate number to one analogue phone. brightside S9 UK VOIP 38 02-03-2013 10:11 AM
sipgate down yet again Roger UK VOIP 5 05-27-2005 06:36 PM
Sipgate external gateway down - again Thomas Sandford UK VOIP 1 05-13-2005 09:21 PM
Sipgate down..? Ivor Jones VOIP 0 01-30-2005 11:48 PM

Advertisments