Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voip.co.uk - billing now sorted

voip.co.uk - billing now sorted

Ian Smith

> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:50:51 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> I loathe and detest ties,

> Oh dear me just what is this country turning into you need to spend a
> day hunting in our cities and towns to find a man wearing a decent 3
> piece suit and a decent pair of shoes AND A TIE these days

I was cured of that one when, wearing a smart suit and tie, I
attended a meeting with a 'design' company in the city where the
customer's MD was wearing a string vest, leather trousers and a
cowboy hat.

regards, Ian

N.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:14:24 +0000, Ian Smith
<(E-Mail Removed)4ward.com> wrote:

>I was cured of that one when, wearing a smart suit and tie, I
>attended a meeting with a 'design' company in the city where the
>customer's MD was wearing a string vest, leather trousers and a
>cowboy hat.

This is the whole problem in the UK today standards in every sphere of
our lives have dropped tremendously and another reason why I do not go
out very much . All the people that used to go out dressed decently
have now taken to dressing like damned down and outs torn jeans,hair
down their backs, and like you say Ian leather trousers and a cowboy
hat and the like.
And I certainly have no wish to associate with the likes of those that
came down our street at 1 am, 2.05am. 2.40 am. 3.10 and 4.20 am
screaming and shouting and generally making a damned nuisance of
themselves waking up those who have no wish to get ****ed out of their
skulls just because January the 1st has arrived and who only want a
decent nights sleep .
Is that tooooooooooooooooo much to ask new year or no new year thank
the almighty it only comes round once a year it ought to be every 20
years minimum .