Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Free UK VoIP Telephone Numbers

Free UK VoIP Telephone Numbers

Ivor Jones

"Dave Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:458f0ed8$0$27090$(E-Mail Removed)
> Now, now children.

Who, me..?

Peace and goodwill to all men, even Ron Chew.

Ivor

Dave Morgan

Of course not Ivor! But the others

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Who, me..?
>
> Peace and goodwill to all men, even Ron Chew.
>
> Ivor

N.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 23:33:09 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Despite you having insulted a friend of mine whose boots you are not fit
>to lick, I refuse to be annoyed by you over the festive season, Ron.

What festive season Ivor ? tomorrow or should I say today is just
another Monday in my book, it is only you boozers and people who
like to fill their guts with food to bursting point and spew it all up
on the pavements that call it something else.
Stuff your festive season .

Thomas Kenyon

Mr Man wrote:

> Voipfone will allocate numbers for 1.69 per month per number, and
> blocks of numbers for an additional 1 per number one off setup fee.

Do you mean to tell me, that with Voipfone, I can pay around 2/month
and with a one-off setup fee of around 10 have 10 incoming numbers?
(sequential). (In the same way you can with voip.co.uk for 2/number).

If my memory serves me right, with voipfone you can set them to
terminate at a static destination using either SIP or IAX2 too. (as is
the case of the original poster).

Sounds too good to be true, shame they don't support G.729.

Mr Man

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
> Do you mean to tell me, that with Voipfone, I can pay around 2/month
> and with a one-off setup fee of around 10 have 10 incoming numbers?
> (sequential). (In the same way you can with voip.co.uk for 2/number).
>
> If my memory serves me right, with voipfone you can set them to
> terminate at a static destination using either SIP or IAX2 too. (as is
> the case of the original poster).
>
> Sounds too good to be true, shame they don't support G.729.

It's 2 per number per month. So its 20 a month for 10 numbers (if
you're rounding up)

As you say, no support for G.729, but there is support for GSM.