Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipdiscount and engaged tones

Sipdiscount and engaged tones

Mr Flobby

Is it just me, or do sipdiscount use inappropriate engaged tones to signal
that circuits are busy. This has happened to me frequently, dialling
numbers that turn out not to have been engaged after all.

no engaged tone Mick UK VOIP 8 01-03-2007 06:53 PM
Voiptalk unobtainable/engaged Dave Saville UK VOIP 8 11-25-2006 12:21 PM
Constantly engaged using Draytel Blah McBlah UK VOIP 1 08-30-2006 06:13 AM
voip.co.uk and Engaged Tones David Floyd UK VOIP 13 05-06-2006 07:44 PM

Advertisments