Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > ALDI PHONE

ALDI PHONE

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
for ALDI .
Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
with the organ grinders !! .

Geoff

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:38:14 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
>do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
>ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
>Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
>problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
>the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
>for ALDI .
>Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
>with the organ grinders !! .

You like having you organ ground for you?

steveybar

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
> do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
> ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
> Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
> problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
> the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
> for ALDI .
> Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
> with the organ grinders !! .

Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph sends
your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
an 8 year old in the playground.

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:02:53 -0000, "steveybar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
>> do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
>> ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
>> Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
>> problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
>> the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
>> for ALDI .
>> Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
>> with the organ grinders !! .

>Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph sends
>your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
>an 8 year old in the playground.

Well now I have thank you you have now convinced me to keep to myself
any useful info like I posted above and let you all carry on dialing
0870's etc it is no skin of my nose .
Thank you once again .

Rob

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph

sends
> >your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
> >an 8 year old in the playground.
> >

> Well now I have thank you you have now convinced me to keep to myself
> any useful info like I posted above and let you all carry on dialing
> 0870's etc it is no skin of my nose .
> Thank you once again .

Can you even read? You seem to have taken the comment directed at your
third paragraph as if it was about your complete post, and yet again you
have shot yourself in the foot.

Why don't you try and get it right and shoot yourself in the mouth.

Place barrel in mouth, aim upwards towards the space between your ears, pull
trigger.

Rob

Desk Rabbit

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
> do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
> ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .

He's going to lurrrrve you now!

Aldi VoIP phone Newsposter UK VOIP 26 12-06-2006 03:20 PM
Medion 9721 4.1 Meg from Aldi's color problems CompostJones Digital Photography 1 09-20-2004 03:54 AM
Aldi Traveler 5mpx Camera John Digital Photography 2 01-29-2004 05:48 PM
Tevion TEVHS4 from ALDI kevin kissock DVD Video 1 12-30-2003 02:49 PM
Tevion HT95 Home entertainment Centre - From Aldi Webnet Works DVD Video 0 09-26-2003 08:03 AM

Advertisments