Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Philips VOIP1211 VOIP phone - compatible with voipcheap?

Philips VOIP1211 VOIP phone - compatible with voipcheap?

dwleslie@yahoo.com

I'm a bit new to this & would appreciate a bit of advice. I've just
created a voipcheap account and was going to use a headset &
microphone. I came across the above phone on amazon
http://tinyurl.com/yao6hu and wondered if anyone knew if it would be
compatible with voipcheap? It is advertised as being compatible with
Skype.

Thanks