Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Third party Routers with BT Broadband Voice SIP

Third party Routers with BT Broadband Voice SIP

register@hypergroup.com

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get a SIP router, other than the standard
Business/Home Hub, working with BT Broadband Voice? What registrar/ID
settings should be used?

Cheers,

Marlon

speckled hen

Yes, I have a netgear DG834 and a linksys spa2102 voip adaptor.
I have the broadband talk phone number set up as line 2 on the adaptor
with a sipgate account/number on line 1.

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone managed to get a SIP router, other than the standard
> Business/Home Hub, working with BT Broadband Voice? What registrar/ID
> settings should be used?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marlon

Monty L

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone managed to get a SIP router, other than the standard
> Business/Home Hub, working with BT Broadband Voice? What registrar/ID
> settings should be used?

I use a Draytek 2800VG with BT Broadband Talk.

I found this link helpful when setting mine up -
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthre...b=5&o=7&fpart=

register@hypergroup.com

Monty L wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has anyone managed to get a SIP router, other than the standard
> > Business/Home Hub, working with BT Broadband Voice? What registrar/ID
> > settings should be used?

> I use a Draytek 2800VG with BT Broadband Talk.
>
> I found this link helpful when setting mine up -
> http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthre...b=5&o=7&fpart=

I'm using Business Broadband Voice. I tried to log into www.bt.com/bbv
but my access details didn't work.