Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Caller Id

Caller Id

Yaz

There used to be a way to spoof caller id with VoipCHEAP but of late this is
not possible. Does any one know of any other providers. All I am trying to
do is to permanently show my mobile number, or our main incomming number
rather that the home number, when I am working away from the office? Is
this possible?

Yaz

David Cook

Yaz wrote:
> There used to be a way to spoof caller id with VoipCHEAP but of late this is
> not possible. Does any one know of any other providers. All I am trying to
> do is to permanently show my mobile number, or our main incomming number
> rather that the home number, when I am working away from the office? Is
> this possible?
>
> Yaz

Gradwell (http://www.gradwell.com) allow this in controlled and
legitimate way.

For a 10 admin fee you can register upto ten telephone numbers (or ten
DDI ranges) which you can the use as for outbound CLI. All you need is
to provide proof of ownership by way of copy of current bill etc.

Best regards
David Cook

Tim

David Cook wrote:

> Gradwell (http://www.gradwell.com) allow this in controlled and
> legitimate way.

Not for a mobile number though.

Tim

Jono

Yaz wrote:
> There used to be a way to spoof caller id with VoipCHEAP but of late this is
> not possible. Does any one know of any other providers. All I am trying to
> do is to permanently show my mobile number, or our main incomming number
> rather that the home number, when I am working away from the office? Is
> this possible?
>
> Yaz

Yes.

See:
<http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/about1260.html&highlight=presentation>

<http://www.voipfone.co.uk>

Can't get function caller if the caller is from a function within a popup window Mark Javascript 2 04-03-2004 07:57 AM
cisco caller allowed call time Ivana Cisco 1 03-02-2004 02:35 PM
caller / callee graph ... jai hanuman ASP .Net 0 12-16-2003 03:34 PM
CCM caller id JS Cisco 0 10-23-2003 05:05 PM
Caller Id and win32::serial robb Perl 1 10-14-2003 07:42 PM

Advertisments