Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > p

vinay

dear friends
if u wannna to clear certification lile
microsoft,cisco,comptia,oracle*,
solaris n many others.........then mail me fast then u will find that u

will
clear these exams without any problem........
So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
cleared..
All queries are kept in secret.
Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
city
with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for

saving time).

EXAM PRISES

MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 200 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNA 400 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNP 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
CCSA 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCSE 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
CCDA 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

CCDP 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
ORACLE EACH EXAM 375 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
SOLARIS EACH EXAM 450 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 400 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
CCIE WRITTERN 1300 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

we also a great offer for ccie lab.

just provide me ur these deatils.........then u will get ur exam done

within 4-5 working days..........provide me these details in first mail

for
my quick response............

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet n
certificate)
2. candidate full address(for certification delivery)
3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy (As photo id proof)

4. candidate mobile or landline number (with country code)
5. candidate mcp or cisco id
6. correct exam numbers..........

Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

(E-Mail Removed)

THANZZZZZZZZZZZZ FRIENDS
WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE
KARAN