Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > http://lowratevoip.com/ - More Betamax Services.. I thought they had / were taking a break...

Reply
Thread Tools

http://lowratevoip.com/ - More Betamax Services.. I thought they had / were taking a break...

 
 
News Reader
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2006

http://lowratevoip.com/ - More Betamax Services.. I thought they had / were
taking a break...

.... or will they go creating new sites / services forever...?


P.s. Note: I am advised the bonus / benefit periods on the above may be
(substantially) reduced in comparison to their other services...


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Stu
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2006
News Reader wrote:
> http://lowratevoip.com/ - More Betamax Services.. I thought they had / were
> taking a break...
>
> ... or will they go creating new sites / services forever...?
>
>
> P.s. Note: I am advised the bonus / benefit periods on the above may be
> (substantially) reduced in comparison to their other services...


Probably will get shorter and shorter as they need to bring in some profits.

I'm finding the frequency of dropped calls on voipdiscount.com using
their PC client has now reached my irritation threshold.

I'm wondering if it's the PC client or their SIP network. I never had
this when I joined up several months ago.

Stu
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
News Reader
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2006

"Stu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> News Reader wrote:
> > http://lowratevoip.com/ - More Betamax Services.. I thought they had /

were
> > taking a break...
> >
> > ... or will they go creating new sites / services forever...?
> >
> >
> > P.s. Note: I am advised the bonus / benefit periods on the above may be
> > (substantially) reduced in comparison to their other services...

>
> Probably will get shorter and shorter as they need to bring in some

profits.
>
> I'm finding the frequency of dropped calls on voipdiscount.com using
> their PC client has now reached my irritation threshold.
>
> I'm wondering if it's the PC client or their SIP network. I never had
> this when I joined up several months ago.
>
> Stu



No dropped calls across the range of their services I have been using
recently...


Maybe your end.


Best wishes,



News Reader


 
Reply With Quote
 
Scope
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2006
News Reader wrote:
> "Stu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> News Reader wrote:
>>> http://lowratevoip.com/ - More Betamax Services.. I thought they had /

> were
>>> taking a break...
>>>
>>> ... or will they go creating new sites / services forever...?
>>>
>>>
>>> P.s. Note: I am advised the bonus / benefit periods on the above may be
>>> (substantially) reduced in comparison to their other services...

>> Probably will get shorter and shorter as they need to bring in some

> profits.
>> I'm finding the frequency of dropped calls on voipdiscount.com using
>> their PC client has now reached my irritation threshold.
>>
>> I'm wondering if it's the PC client or their SIP network. I never had
>> this when I joined up several months ago.
>>
>> Stu

>
>
> No dropped calls across the range of their services I have been using
> recently...
> News Reader


Same here, voipdiscount has been fine using an ATA.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For those who thought some m4/3rds lenses were pricey RichA Digital Photography 0 06-24-2012 12:18 AM
Undelete Files you thought were gone forever Blinky the Shark Computer Support 2 12-18-2007 11:53 PM
Re: And here I thought you were Linux advocates... 7 Computer Support 0 09-17-2006 06:12 PM
I really thought these were photographs casioculture@gmail.com Digital Photography 89 10-03-2005 11:27 AM
they turn, they power, they make nice pics Keith and Jenn Z. Digital Photography 0 09-21-2003 04:16 AM



Advertisments