Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > easyMobile credit

easyMobile credit

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless you
use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap, VoIPStunt,
VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each £5 top up gives you €4.50
(4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make two £5 top ups and
that's €9 and 120 days.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

ACDeag

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
> If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless you use
> it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap, VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster,
> SipDiscount etc accounts, each 5 top up gives you 4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit
> and 60 days of free days. Make two 5 top ups and that's 9 and 120 days.

or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh ACDeag:
> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
>> If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless
>> you use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap,
>> VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each 5 top up
>> gives you 4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make
>> two 5 top ups and that's 9 and 120 days.

> or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

Yeah, I've been doing that too!

There's a few SMS numbers here:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=278583 that you
can text to donate.

Jono

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} has brought this to us :
> Thus spaketh ACDeag:
>> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
>>> If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless
>>> you use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap,
>>> VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each 5 top up
>>> gives you 4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make
>>> two 5 top ups and that's 9 and 120 days.

>> or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

> Yeah, I've been doing that too!
>
> There's a few SMS numbers here:
> http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=278583 that you can
> text to donate.

How come your (later) reply is at the foot of ACDeag's original?

And what's all that junk doing in his post?

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Jono:
> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} has brought this to us :
>> Thus spaketh ACDeag:
>>> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
>>>
>>> or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

>> Yeah, I've been doing that too!
>>
>> There's a few SMS numbers here:
>> http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=278583 that
>> you can text to donate.

> How come your (later) reply is at the foot of ACDeag's original?
>
> And what's all that junk doing in his post?

Not sure what you mean, everything looks fine here.

Jono

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} explained on 18/11/2006 :

From: "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
Subject: Re: easyMobile credit
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:37:06 GMT

Thus spaketh ACDeag:

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless
you use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap,
VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each 5 top up
gives you 4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make
two 5 top ups and that's 9 and 120 days.

or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

Yeah, I've been doing that too!

There's a few SMS numbers here:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=278583 that you
can text to donate.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Jono:
> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} explained on 18/11/2006 :
>

>>> Not sure what you mean, everything looks fine here.

>> Below is how ACDeag's reply to you looks for me:

> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
>
> If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless
> you use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap,
> VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each 5 top up gives
> you 4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make two 5 top
> ups and that's 9 and 120 days.
>
> or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

> From: "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
> Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
> Subject: Re: easyMobile credit
> Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:37:06 GMT
>
> Thus spaketh ACDeag:
>
> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
> If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless
> you use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap,
> VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each 5 top up
> gives you 4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make
> two 5 top ups and that's 9 and 120 days.
>
> or donate it to charity, not sure how though.
>

> Yeah, I've been doing that too!
>
> There's a few SMS numbers here:
> http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=278583 that you
> can text to donate.

Very strange indeed.

Maybe your newsreader wasn't able to handle euro sign?

Jono

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} used his keyboard to write :

> Very strange indeed.
>
> Maybe your newsreader wasn't able to handle euro sign?

Dunno.

It looks fine on BY's server, but not on Giganews'.

ACDeag

Jono formulated the question :
> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} used his keyboard to write :
>

>> Very strange indeed.
>>
>> Maybe your newsreader wasn't able to handle euro sign?

> Dunno.
>
> It looks fine on BY's server, but not on Giganews'.

I have looked at my post both on BY and on Giganews, nothing strange on
either.

Jono

"ACDeag" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jono formulated the question :
>> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} used his keyboard to write :
>>

>>> Very strange indeed.
>>>
>>> Maybe your newsreader wasn't able to handle euro sign?

>> Dunno.
>>
>> It looks fine on BY's server, but not on Giganews'.

> I have looked at my post both on BY and on Giganews, nothing strange on
> either.

Weird, indeed.