Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > How to record telephone conversations on a PC?

How to record telephone conversations on a PC?

OM

I want to record telephone conversations I have on my PC.

Is there a generic software that will record all sounds going in and
out of my PC?

(In case someone says anything: I want to record telephone
conversations because I'm upset at having been sold something and
promised something else! I've fallen victim of this a few times.)
(And just incase someone else says something: no, I'm not gullable!
You don't really expect to be ripped off when talking to big reputable
companies - which I have.)

Thanks.

OM

Cor

I use the program from http://www.supermp3recorder.com/

Cor
"I get mail; therefore I am."

"OM" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I want to record telephone conversations I have on my PC.
>
> Is there a generic software that will record all sounds going in and
> out of my PC?
>
> (In case someone says anything: I want to record telephone
> conversations because I'm upset at having been sold something and
> promised something else! I've fallen victim of this a few times.)
> (And just incase someone else says something: no, I'm not gullable!
> You don't really expect to be ripped off when talking to big reputable
> companies - which I have.)
>
> Thanks.
>

> OM

Desk Rabbit

OM wrote:
> I want to record telephone conversations I have on my PC.
> (In case someone says anything: I want to record telephone
> conversations because I'm upset at having been sold something and
> promised something else! I've fallen victim of this a few times.)
> (And just incase someone else says something: no, I'm not gullable!
> You don't really expect to be ripped off when talking to big reputable
> companies - which I have.)

If you plan to use your recorded evidence to legally prove a case, then
do make sure that you tell the person that you are recording the call
and that that statement is on the recording otherswise, you could end up
in more trouble than just an incorrect order!

Richard Oliver

Desk Rabbit wrote:

> If you plan to use your recorded evidence to legally prove a case, then
> do make sure that you tell the person that you are recording the call
> and that that statement is on the recording otherswise, you could end up
> in more trouble than just an incorrect order!

What sort of "more trouble"? Can you link to a single case where there
has been "more trouble"?